III. Aims and outline of handbook
After working through this handbook, individuals, societies, departments or institutes should be:
- Aware of different types of workshops, their characteristics and educational benefits
- Able to choose the appropriate type of training for the respective target group and expected learning outcomes
- Able to create an overall implementation plan for the specific workshop
- Able to define aims and learning outcomes for each workshop session
- Able to create a teaching plan
- Able to assess workshops with reference to the expected learning outcomes.